<< Previous Next >>
Michif Quiz 1
- vyalet means blue.
- payta means bring that.
- niiyanaan means us.
- aen kaapoo pi aen zhilay is a coat and a jacket.
- To make la gaalet, you have to mix li sel with the flour.
- vaen mineut is twenty hours.
- lii zhveu is your heel or lower part of your foot.
- aen loo can catch, kill, and eat aen lyayv.
- leu koozaen miitishooyiw means their cousin eats
- zyeu is the eye.
- saen saan is bigger than aen mil.
- aen rinaar is a coyote.
- We use willows to make aen paayiin.
- ki nakamoon means I sing
- la joornii means daytime.
- maamaan means my dad.
- l'istama is the back.
- kiishisha means cook.
- awaa li sooyii is grammatically correct.
- Jhwiijii laandmayn means last Thursday.